2016 has been a challenging year, I finished and completed my vce certificate which is my highschool certificate. It might not sound like much but as an adult who has bipolar depression and chronic pain issues, it was a challenge! but I studied part time, and even though it took a few years, I got there, it's now under my belt as an accomplishment, and I move onto the next chapter. I'll be studying certificate in Library and cultural services this year, starting in February.
Things can happen unplanned, but still for a reason, I've started my own pet sitting business! I had a couple of pet sitting gigs over the holidays and found that I loved it, it had interesting up's and downs, but I still loved getting to know the furbabies and the house that I had responsibility over.
- my top 9 tips on doubling your instagram followers...
- what hppened when I told my best friend I vlog!
- selfie ready with a beginner makeup kit
- my perfect weekend makeup look, for the lazy girl,...
- a drugstore instagram glow that's cruelty free!
- Mash up the berries Australis lipstick colour inje...
- a day in pictures recap
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)