Hi lovelies! today's post is of me showing my latest favourite style of makeup, and that is a take on an Asian trend, Lolita makeup is very cute and girlie and almost a brighter style of makeup but not being over the top. In my eyes, its literally my perfect lazy girls weekend makeup to looking, fresh, flawless and fun. Perfect for a Friday. I opted to skip doing an eye liner, but the blush pulls the look together in that kawaii way.
I'm also using up some products in this in my panning project, I've set my foundation with my profusions setting powder which I'm starting to hit major pan on, to conceal under my eyes and brighten I used the Australis cosmetics cream contour palette and the formula of the cream is perfect for hiding under eye bags and correcting darkness.
The Model co lash and line two in one mascara and liquid liner gives the illusion of fuller looking lashes.
comment and give this blog a follow for more reads!
- my top 9 tips on doubling your instagram followers...
- what hppened when I told my best friend I vlog!
- selfie ready with a beginner makeup kit
- my perfect weekend makeup look, for the lazy girl,...
- a drugstore instagram glow that's cruelty free!
- Mash up the berries Australis lipstick colour inje...
- a day in pictures recap
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)